|Mary Kay Nourishine Plus Lip Gloss in Mango Tango|
Honestly, I am not a big fan of lip glosses. I feel like they are not an essential part of my makeup bag/kit. You won't see me wearing one most of the times. If I'm going to use it, I use it as a top coat to my matte lipstick so it will be shiny but when I tried Mary Kay's Nourishine Plus Lip Gloss I said to myself, "Why not?"
- I love this color! Perfect! I am actually looking for the perfect red lipstick and I believe I don't have to search anymore. This lip gloss has the perfect red shade that I was looking for!
- The Mary Kay Nourishine Plus Lip Gloss comes with an applicator, which I think is great because you can manipulate how much product you want to put on your lips. As for me, I believe I used two to three coats to get the redness that I want.
- This lip gloss is very pigmented :)
- This product claims to have anti-oxidants, which is good because you get to take care of your lips while still looking pretty and fabulous :)
- This product also has Aloe leaf extract, which helps soften your lips.
- It doesn't feel sticky at all! With most lip glosses that I have, they tend to be sticky and I hate that feeling! I tried using this product when I attended a press launch and it lasted for more than 5 hours. On the fifth hour, I had to remove it because I need to kiss my baby and I don't want to put a kiss mark on his cheeks *teehee*
- This product comes with lots of shades. More reviews on these shades soon :P
- For Php700, this product is FTW!